The DCA is scheduled to have a council meeting on Sat 6th June 2020. This meeting has been cancelled  because of the current COVID-19 restrictions. We hope to hold the scheduled October Council meeting, and will make an announcement nearer the time.

We may not be undertaking activities in and around Derbyshire but your officers are still working in the background on a couple of projects.  An officers meeting was held  in April to discuss BCA issues and we will hold further meetings as required,  prior to our next open council meeting

If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact me via the following email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.